Our unique community design feature provides 7 premier Princeton homes for sale that will grace the 30 acre property located on the last section of developable land in prestigious Hopewell Township.
Stony Brook Estates offers the rare and perfect setting for your new home. Delight in the tranquility and savor the abundant space that you deserve. You are able to breathe and relax while being ideally located just outside the splendor and richness of desirable Princeton.
Take a short drive to Downtown Princeton, a town that states "Princeton. Not just a town. An experience." Enjoy all that the town and area have to offer. Sample the plethora of dining options. From fine seafood, Italian, Indian and Japanese cuisine, to Brew Pubs and quiet coffee shops, there is something for everyone. Stroll through charming shops, attend theatre and musical venues or visit Washington Crossing State Park and Hopewell Valley Vineyards all located just minutes away from your door!
Stony Brook Estates also offers the ease of being located just 7 miles from the Princeton train station and will provide quick access to Philadelphia, New York City and Newark Liberty Airport.
You can have it all at Stony Brook Estates!
Parks & Recreation
- Rosedale Park – 38 acre lake for fishing, sailing and canoeing
- Washington Crossing State Park – 2,000 acres with 15 miles of trails
- Stony Brooke Millstone Watershed Association – classes for families, walking tours through a 585 acre nature reserve
- Terhune Orchards – 200 acre family farm, pick-your-own fruits, tours and festivals
- Princeton Shopping Center, Palmer Square, Quaker Bridge Mall, Peddlers Village, Liberty Village Premium Outlet
- Midori, Blue Point Grill, Cross Culture Restaurant, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, D'Angelo's, Agricola Eatery (Fine Farm-to-Table), Salt Creek Grille, Triumph Brewing Company, Chuck's Spring Street Cafe
- McCarter Theatre Center, State Theatre, Princeton Symphony Orchestra, American Repertory Ballet, Princeton Pro Musica, Sun National Bank Center, Hopewell Museum, Princeton Doll and Toy Museum
Hopewell Regional School District
- Princeton University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, Burlington County College
- New Jersey Transit - Princeton Station:
To Philadelphia - approximately 2 hours (approx. 45 miles)
To New York City - approximately 2 hours (approx. 55 miles)
- Philadelphia International Airport, Newark Liberty Airport, Mercer County Airport